- Fix completion evaluation for Bash and Zsh when the program is not installed/found. PR #83.
- Fix completion script for Fish. PR #82.
- Fix shell installation for Bash to
~/.bashrcand update Windows development docs. PR #81.
- Update coverage badge. PR #78.
- Fix coverage instructions. PR #72.
- Add docs for Building a Package. PR #71.
- Add docs for Using Click (with Typer). PR #70.
- Add support for type-based callbacks and autocompletion functions, extra tests and docs:
- Extra tests, raising coverage to 100%.
- New docs: Printing and Colors: "Standard Output" and "Standard Error".
- New docs: Password CLI Option and Confirmation Prompt.
- Support for callbacks based on type annotations. New docs: CLI Option Callback and Context.
- New docs: Version CLI Option, is_eager.
- Support for autocompletion functions based on type annotations. New docs: CLI Option autocompletion.
- New docs: Commands: Using the Context.
- New docs: Testing.
- PR #68.
- Fix Zsh completion install script. PR #69.
- Fix typo in progressbar example. PR #63 by @ValentinCalomme.
- Re-implement completion system:
- Remove optional dependency
click-completion(with its sub-dependencies, like Jinja).
- Add optional dependency
shellinghamto auto detect shell to install (it was used by
- Completion now doesn't require a third party library.
shellinghamis not installed/added as a dependency,
--show-completiontake a value with the name of the shell.
- Fix support for user provided completion in CLI Parameters.
- Fix completion for files in Bash, Zsh, and Fish.
- Add support for modern versions of PowerShell, 5, 6, and 7 (e.g. in Windows 10).
- Add support for
- PowerShell support includes help strings for commands and CLI Parameters.
- Several bug fixes.
- Tests for the completion logic/code.
- Tested in all the shells in Linux and Windows.
- PR #66.
- Remove optional dependency
- Fix format in docs with highlighted lines. PR #65.
- Add docs about Typer CLI - completion for small scripts. PR #64.
- Add docs about Alternatives, Inspiration and Comparisons. PR #62.
- Add Development - Contributing Guide. PR #61.
- Add support for Click version 7.1.1. PR #60.
- Add support for PEP 561, to allow
mypyto type check applications built with Typer. PR #58.
- Upgrade deploy docs to Netlify GitHub action. PR #57.
- Add support for Mermaid JS for visualizations. PR #56.
- Update CI to run docs deployment in GitHub actions. PR #50.
- Update format for internal links. PR #38.
- Tweak external links' format. PR #36.
- Update docs and add latest changes to MkDocs/website. PR #33.
- Add extra tests for edge cases that don't belong in docs' examples. PR #32.
- Add docs for CLI Parameters with Multiple Values. Includes tests for all the examples and bug fixes. PR #31.
- Add docs for extra CLI parameter types: CLI Parameter Types: Number and CLI Parameter Types: Boolean CLI Options. PR #30.
- Extend docs for Commands, add Commands: Typer Callback and Commands: One or Multiple. This includes tests for all the examples and bug fixes. PR #29.
- Add docs for SubCommands - Command Groups. This includes tests for all the examples and bug fixes. PR #28.
- Remove unneeded code for argument handling. PR #26.
- Add docs for Launching Applications. PR #25.
- Add docs for getting the CLI Application Directory. PR #24.
- Add docs for Progress Bars. PR #23.
- Add docs for Asking with Interactive Prompts. PR #22.
- Update docs for path CLI option. PR #21.
- Add colors module and docs for Printing and Colors and for Terminating, including tests. PR #20.
- Refactor docs to make each individual page/section "bite-sized" / small. Add docs for CLI option names. Update
typer.Argument()to remove invalid positional
param_decls. PR #19.
- Add docs for CLI parameter types. Includes tests and file classes refactor. PR #17.
- Add tests for completion. PR #15 and #16.
- Add docs for Commands. Includes a bug fix for handling default values set in
typer.Typer()parameters. PR #14.
- Add docs for CLI Arguments. PR #13.
- Add docs for CLI Options. PR #12.
- Clean exports from Typer. Remove unneeded components from Click and add needed
Exitexception. PR #11.
- Fix and document extracting help from a function's docstring First Steps: Document your CLI app. PR #10.
- Update references to
--show-completionin docs. PR #9.
- Fix testing utilities, add tests for First Steps examples. PR #8.
- Add auto completion options by default when click-completion is installed:
--show-completion. PR #7.
- Update Termynal to have fixed sizes, add "fast" button, and use it in First Steps. PR #6.
- Add custom automatic Termynal for docs. PR #5.
- Fix group creation without name.
- Add initial version of code, docs, etc.
- First commit. Publish to PyPI to reserve package name.